Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Charlotte the doctor page of interest.

Charlotte Perkins Gilman                              Single

I just got out of work heading home with high emotions drained.

I am so looking forward to going to the comfort of my house.





Charlotte is now friends with Brittney Toller

Charlotte commented on Henry's new babe boy and she hopes that he is well.  she wants to have a kid soon but is finding hard to find the time.

I feels down today because the sick aren't getting better and she doesn't know what to do?
Henry and Brittney sympathize with Charlotte and wishes her pokes of love.
Charlotte likes this

I find this awesome site to help make her smile and hopes that it spreads to my patients.  
http://www.thegamercat.com/category/comics/page/1/
http://www.thegamercat.com/category/comics/page/2/

I love these comics they made me laugh so hard that i go to work with a smile and keep it all day remembering the funny things this cat does to win a game.

Sharry agrees with Charlotte that these are so funny.  

The last thing i will post is that work is getting better but i still am trying to find help and a new location.
----- Why? Brittney
----- I want too Charlotte
----- We will miss you :(  we love you Brittney.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your attention to Facebook-specific details (like pokes and likes).

    ReplyDelete