Monday, February 4, 2013

Stanza

Smiling faces staring into the hopes, hopping that we are happy
seeking such wisdom from darkness to light
watching and waiting for me
knowing that this is not goodbye
just a little
step closer to my true swagger.

People ask why swagger?
this emotion of joy, makes things happy
all you have to do is hope just a little
bring upon the beam of light
don't have to say goodbye
just look up to the sky and see me

you always spite me
you are ugly and live without swagger
then to whom it may concern goodbye.
keep looking up too see singhs of happy
see thee light
inside the dark that is still little.

you hope for very little
inside the heart with me
bring out great things of light
such things help increase swagger
witch in turn greatly increases happy
this happiness prevents ugly goodbye

you need not to say goodbye
you want very little
you need alot to be happy
you need to become more than me
you don't need swagger
you want to be the light

come hither into the light
flee into the darkness that is goodbye
we need not to worry about swagger
we want to have very little
in life but still be with me
in the end always find what is true happy

Come into the light, in order to seek what makes you little
this is good night but not goodbye, i need to see you in front of me
not for swagger but for my heart to be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it interesting that repetitious use of words almost always suggests a story? There are obviously two people in this poem: the speaker and another person for whom there's a push-pull relationship. These two are always on the brink of goodbye. There's also a question of whether each party is happy. I'm definitely intrigued.

    ReplyDelete