Monday, April 29, 2013

diary 2 from the eyes of Happy to his children

Dear Diary,
The day is April 20th 1970 im trying to tell my two kids about their grandfather Willy.   I told them that Grandpa Willy was a hard working man who provided enough for Biff and I when we were growing up.  he was so kind to us that he would take time after work to play with us in the back yard.  he would tell us stories of the future and his plan to make it big time to have our lives be better.  He gave us the motivation to be who we are now.

As the years went on in his job of being a salesman for a firm it took a tole on him that turned him foul towards the end of his life.  Biff and i would do everything we could to provide for Willy and show him that we loved our dad a lot.  your Grandpa would have loved to meet and shower you with his love.

Remember this children your grandpa was a wonderful man who provided a lot to me and your uncle Biff and for that we want you guys to remember him as the man he was great for not the madness part at the end.        you kids would have loved your grandpa.  i miss him so much and wish he was here.  i hope when my kids have kids im around to see them and do the cool grandfather things my dad missed out on.

end of diary:

2 comments:

  1. I like how you chose to do Happy's view of his father, instead of Biff's like mostly everyone else. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'm so curious who they are now! What became of Biff and Happy? What jobs do they hold? How'd they meet their wives? What kind of fathers are they?

    ReplyDelete