Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Diary

April 13 1919
Dear diary,
  i had so much passion of a man who loved his family before anything else. Willy and i were on our honeymoon talking again about the future.  as i gazed into my new man i loved so much his words somehow felt tense.  i thought to myself what if he goes crazy what will i do to help him?   i love you Willy my dear with all my heart and will always love you.  i had that white dress on... the one Willy likes a lot and will show Willy why i am the women for him. i love Willy i love Willy i will tell myself this till i grow super old with him.


October 14 1941
Dear diary,
it's the date of October 14 1941 i know i haven't written in this diary since i was first engaged to Willy my beloved husband.  Willy has turned foul in the mood he is portraying on the children and me.  I remember a time when my Darling Willy would come home with a glow of wisdom and life in his eyes.  do you remember my sweet heart the days of old when you were my husband that loved to play with me and dream of the future with kids a great house and lots of money.  when it's all said and done we used to watch the sunset on top of the care.  i miss holding you in my arms at night.  our house we had before the kids were born was terrific do you remember that my darling?  well may be we be that happy again in the future.




2 comments:

  1. I really liked how you continued the journal from the first and really made it seem as if it was her real diary. I think it was a good idea to have her talk to Willy in her diary and you also had great describing words. I made it much more realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it fascinating to think about how the couple met, who they were before they were married, etc.

    ReplyDelete